In this edition of Staff Features, we catch up with one of our most joyful and enthusiastic team members!
Read on to gain an insider’s perspective and fascinating insight into the life of a true
Sun Country Superstar!
Name: Jason Beverung
Position: Parties and Weekend Department Leader
Tenure: 2 Years
- What three traits define you?
Energetic, Fun-Loving, Hardworking
- Where is your favorite place to be?
At home with my wife.
- What is your favorite thing to do?
Go to Gator football games.
- Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
London because of their rich history and beautiful countryside.
- What is the weirdest job you’ve ever had?
Dishwasher at a Bakery.
- What does true leadership mean to you?
Someone who is a great listener that does their best to accommodate while ensuring that everything gets done.
- How did you first get involved with Sun Country?
I was an Afterschooler in the first Afterschool program here at Sun Country.
- What is your earliest or fondest memory at Sun Country?
How kind our Afterschool director Ms. Iris was to me during my time at Sun Country.
- What do you enjoy most as the Parties Department Leader?
Seeing the smiles of the birthday children when they first walk into their party room.
- What do you find most challenging about your work?
Saying “No” to the left over cake that the party families offer me.
- What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
Traveling the world with my wife.
- As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A Professional football player.
- What is on your bucket list?
To travel to Egypt.
- If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
To be able to fly.
- If you could share a meal with anyone in all of history, who would it be?
Alexander the Great
- If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
A Grizzly Bear because they are super strong and get to sleep a lot.