Congratulations on all the awesome handstands that were performed last month!
In October, your gymnast will focus on improving their skills in various areas of the gym so that they may become successful in all of our fun events. There are five specific events that the gymnasts in the Rainbow Program get an opportunity to work on and we continually strive to make improvements in every class!
- On Vault, we will all be working on improving our running speed.
- On Beam, we will be developing our balance and precision.
- On Bars, we will be improving our strength.
- On Floor, we will be perfecting cartwheels and round-offs for tumbling.
- On Trampoline, we will be working on doing skills in combinations.
All of our classes and themes are designed to foster your child's passion for gymnastics and promote a lifelong commitment for good fitness habits! As always, thank you for letting us teach your children—it is a pleasure to have them!
Parents, this is a reminder that we will be open as usual on Monday, October 31st for Halloween!
Please call if your student will be absent from class or practice that night due to the festivities. If so, we hope everyone has a safe and fun time, we will see everyone at their next scheduled meeting time!
Gymnasts, try to set a positive example and distribute or eat healthy items over the holiday (maybe just one piece of candy… or two)!