Camp Sunny - School Year Camps
Our facility is safe and climate controlled; the program is COA-accredited and licensed with the department of children and families. We strive to maintain a low child-to-counselor ratio. Camps are flexible, running on a full-time, part-time or even hourly basis!
ABOUT CAMP SUNNY JUNIOR
Camp Sunny Junior provides children with a variety of structured fitness and sports activities with ample time for free play. Junior campers enjoy the same great physical fitness activities, games and fun in a program that is tailored specifically to their age and development level. Our staff is experienced in working with preschool age children.
Junior campers staying past 12:00pm must bring their own lunch. Naptime is also available for full day campers.
ABOUT CAMP SUNNY
Camp Sunny provides children with an even larger variety of structured fitness and sports activities. We include all kinds of creative tasks to help children appreciate the joys of living, learning and staying active! Campers staying past 12:00pm must bring their own lunch.
- Rock Climbing
- Obstacle course
- Foam pits
- Arts and crafts
- Creative group games
- Outdoor playground
- and more!
- Flexible scheduling
- Excellent supervision
- Low student-to-counselor ratios
- All counselors are background checked, CPR/First Aid and Safety Certified
ABOUT OUR FACILITY
CAMP SUNNY - SPRING BREAK CAMP
CAMP SUNNY - TEACHER WORK DAY CAMPS
Teachers are working so let the kids enjoy their day off at Camp Sunny!
CAMP SUNNY - NATIONAL HOLIDAY CAMPS
What better way to celebrate a national holiday then by enjoying one of our national pastimes – Camp Sunny!
CAMP SUNNY - WINTER BREAK CAMP
Let your children play at Camp Sunny while you finish last minute holiday shopping and preparations. The children will have a blast with tons of activities planned and you can enjoy a stress-free winter break.
Camp Sunny - School Year Camps General Information:
- Children will be placed into groups according to grade and programming needs.
- Athletic attire, shoes and socks required daily. NO sandals or flip-flops.
- Children must be fully potty trained to attend Camp Sunny – Summer Camp.
- Please alert us to any food allergies your child might have.
- All children must be signed in and out each day. If someone else is picking up your child, his or her name must be included on the Camp Sunny Enrollment Form; they must also bring in a photo ID. If someone comes to pick up your child that is not on the list, you will be called.
- Parents are expected to pick up their children by 12:00pm (half day) or 6:30 pm (full day), unless other arrangements have been made. Please notify us if you are going to be late (late fees may apply)
- If your child has special needs or a medical condition that may affect their behavior, please include that information on the registration form. The director will handle the dispensing of medicine for your child as long as we have a written explanation of times and doses. Do not leave medicine at the front desk or with your child.
- We reserve the right to send your child home if we feel he/she is too sick to remain at Sun Country Sports. Please be considerate and pick your child up in a timely manner.
- Children who are unable to follow directions and/or causing disruptions in their group will be sent home. If you are notified that your child is having discipline problems, please pick them up in a timely manner. Remember, if a counselor has to focus on a disruptive child, everyone else in the group suffers.
CAMP SUNNY DETAILS:
7:30am – 12:00pm or
1:30pm – 6:30pm
7:30am – 6:30pm
Children must be 2.5 – 5 years old
Children must be 5 years old by September 1 and going into kindergarten thru 5th grade
ENROLLMENT / DOWNLOADS:
Camp Sunny’s mission is to provide fun, safe, athletic activities on non-school days, teaching important life skills and ensuring campers always feel welcome and encouraged.
What made us shine today? Tell us! Give a SunBeam