One of Sun Country’s core values is to spread Sunny’s warmth around the community. Sun Country is proud to support local charities, and we are excited to announce that we gave a total of $41,296 in 2015 through cash and in-kind donations!
We are a huge supporter of the March of Dimes, and participate in fundraising efforts through our annual Howl-A-Palooza carnival and the March for Babies. Sun Country Sports is excited to be among the top ten local March of Dimes contributors for 2015, with a total donation of $16,203!
Our staff love participating in community events, many of which support local non-profits. Organizations can request gift baskets, certificates, and activity passes through the Donations page on our website.
Thanks to all of these amazing organizations for allowing Sun Country Sports to be part of what you do for Gainesville and the surrounding community:
- The Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Children’s Miracle Network
- The Child Advocacy Center
- Girl Scouts of Gateway Council
- Haven Hospice
- Gainesville Adopt-A-Street Program
- The Alachua County Humane Society
- The Safer 3 Water Safety Foundation
- Gigi’s Playhouse Gainesville
- Five Points of Life Foundation
- Peaceful Paths
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Alachua County
- Alachua County Heart Walk